Join the March.

Did you know that more than a half a million babies are born too soon each year?

 The March of Dimes is a charity helping to raise awareness,and funds. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. They've been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $2 billion to benefit all babies.

I've tried to walk every year when I can. This year I won't be able to attend my local walk, due to an out of town wedding. I'm still participating in raising funds and spreading awareness. What could be better than helping babies? Nothing I know of. 

Want to join in the March for Babies? Click here, to join a team, make a donation, or to learn more. 

~Happy Marching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!