Wholesome Sweeteners ~ Day 4~ French Toast My Way

This isn't the most glamorous recipe, but it's simply delicious. This is the easy way I make french toast for my family using Wholesome Sweeteners sugars. We had this for breakfast along with some turkey sausage links. The Booper loves turkey sausage links, and asked for them this morning. He says, " Yummy, saw saw. Mommy?"  I said, "Sure thing, baby!" It takes maybe 5-10 minutes to make this for the Booper and myself.
To make my easy French Toast you will need:
  • Bread
  • eggs-I used egg beaters
  • milk
  • cinnamon 
  • sugar-I used Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
  • powdered sugar (optional)-Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Powdered Sugar
I don't use exact measurements when making this, so I just add approximately 2 eggs, pour in around 1/4 cup milk, sprinkle in some Organic Sugar, and some cinnamon. Grease my skillet (I use a non-stick spray), soak both sides of each slice of bread in your liquid mixture and place in the skillet. Flip your slice of bread when you've reached the desired amount of browning. When both sides are fully cooked, place on plate and sprinkle with Organic Powdered Sugar. Serve and Enjoy! 


What do you think of this recipe?
Feel free to leave me a comment, and let me know if you would make this!
Want to find more great ways to use Wholesome Sweeteners Sugars?
 Just Click Here to visit their site and find more amazing recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!