Magnabilities~Consultant:Amanda Thompson {review}

Ever daydream of having jewelry as versatile and unique as your fashion style? Magnabilities custom jewelry has a unique fashion forward idea using magnetic inserts. Now you change your jewelry as often as you change your clothes! I was so excited to have the opportunity to try this fun jewelry line out for myself! Amanda Thompson is a consultant with Magnabilities and when she contacted me about a review I was excited to learn more about this awesome concept. I love things that are interchangeable. It's my belief that no one is one dimensional we all have days we want to break our own mold and change things up. With this fun jewelry and accessory line from Magnabilities I can change my insert or pendant to match my mood on any day!

 To begin creating my own custom necklace I started by visiting Amanda's site at Magnabilities and had to take a long look around. There are so many styles and designs to choose from, but I wanted a look that was moody and intense. I love artwork and their famous artist inserts immediately caught my eye. I chose Van Gogh's "Starry Night" insert, and then Amanda selected a beautiful flowery Monet insert for me. A perfect choice since this will go well with necklace I selected. I chose the ribbon necklace in purple and the diamond pendant. They all came delivered in a cute little drawstring bag and I could wait to put my necklace together.
Using Magnabilities is as easy as 1-2-3.





Step 1. Choose your piece. 

  • Necklace
  • Bracelet
  • Ring











Step 2. If you're choosing a necklace then you select a pendant.

  • Circle
  • Square
  • Diamond
  • Heart
  • Blossom
  • Double Dutch (these are really cool since you can use two inserts with them!) 
  • So many choices! 








Step 3. Pick an insert.

  • Baby
  • Animal
  • Famous Artists
  • Inspiration
  • Military
  • Political
  • Tween 
  • Bridal
  • Just to name a few! 
Can't decide on just one? That's alright neither could I, geniously they are magnetic so you can pick several that match your style and then trade them as often as you like! The pendants are made to easily slide off the necklace when unlatched so you can change pendants as often as you wish. I was very please with the quality of all the jewelry I received and I have several other inserts that have caught my eye, and are on my ever-growing wish list! With so many options this is a great gift idea for several of my friends.
 Thanks for reading my review of Magnabilities! ~Becky

 Whether shopping for yourself, a tween, or a child they have sizes and designs to match any style. The great part is you have the personal service of your own consultant. Amanda would love to help you design a piece that is perfect for you or a loved one. She would be delighted to set you up to host a party or simply walk you through a purchase.  Connect with Amanda Thompson on facebook or place an order with her through Magnabilities.


I received the above mentioned jewelry free for the purpose of review, all views and opinions are my own honest evaluations. See Disclosure. 

1 comment:

Love This? Share It!