Back to School Supply Donation - Game on!

“I participated this campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Boys & Girls Clubs of America. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”

The last few weeks have been buzzing with all the fun back to school talk, and I've been sucked in and I'm so excited to see a new class of children entering school. I love looking at my facebook feed and seeing all my friends posting pictures of their kids' first day of school. How fun to get all those new supplies and head out to make new friends and see what you will learn? Kids start out in school with wonder and excitement at what the future holds, but did you know over 1 million students in the US don't complete high school? It's just one more reason to support your local Boys and Girls Clubs of America (BGCA). Offering help with homework and great programs to build character BGCA are helping to make a difference in our communities one child at a time. 

Get involved! 
Helping the BGCA is as easy as playing a game! That's right, just by playing a fun and easy trivia game you can help make a difference. Head over to the BGCA site and click on the Ready. Set. Give. banner to play! Every time someone gets 5 correct answers Disney is going to donate supplies to BGCA, all the way up to 40,000 supply kits! Help BGCA reach their goal by playing the simple trivia and you can help a child have the tools to succeed. They were at just under 10,000 when I played. Leave me a comment and let me know what number you were! Let's see how fast we can all help BGCA reach 40,000! This campaign will be open until August 23, 2013 so don't wait to play. 



1 comment:

  1. School is starting again, and kids need supplies. Supplies get costly and we need so many now. Getting involved is really great. Plus, help is even needed throughout the school year.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!