Reach For Healthier Snacks With 2 Red Hens Snack Bags

I received the below mentioned product for review, all views and opinions are my own. 
Since I've been pregnant I've had a lot of strange cravings, but not all of my cravings are healthy and I've been trying to eat right. Snacking has always been where I run into trouble, I'll end up grabbing crackers or something easy and fast instead of something healthy. A few weeks ago I started a habit of buying cucumbers, peppers and baby carrots and chopping them into poppable bites then putting them into snack bags. Now I've been putting my reusable snack bags from 2 Red Hens to good use!
 

If your family does as much snacking as my family you probably go through tons of bags, but I've been excited to cut down on waste with these adorable snack bags. Unlike other reusable snack bags we've had the thoughtful open flat design from 2 Red Hens Studio makes them easy to clean. I chose the Pink Lemonade design for the cheery pattern and beautiful colors. 2 Red Hens Studio offers their reusable snack bags sets in four lovely designs. Each set includes one large bag (7"x7") and one small bag (5.5"x5.5") making it a great gift idea.
2 Red Hens Studio is based in Denver, Colorado and offers a vibrant selection of vintage chic items for mommas. I'm in love with their Rooster Diaper Bag also available in the Pink Lemonade design! The great thing about 2 Red Hens Studio is you can purchase beautiful products that function well for moms at a great price point. The snack bag set featured in this post is only $15. If you're on the hunt for a gift for a friend or a unique baby shower present be sure to shop the beautiful products from 2 Red Hens Studio. Keep up with the latest products from 2 Red Hens Studio be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

10 comments:

  1. Those are really nice snack bags that I would actually use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good way to have a handy, healthy snack.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like snacking on frozen grapes.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really nice and thank you for the review, I love that they are reusable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like it would be very helpful! I would definitely use these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that they fold flat to clean.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Reach For Healthier Snacks With 2 Red Hens Snack Bags) I have heard of these nice snack bags before. They would be perfect for my grandson to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those snack bags look very nice. The fact that they are easier to clean makes them even better, rather than washing old bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bags and nice size. You are more likely to grab a healthy snack if it's already cut and ready for you.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!